This week we invited the Local Authority in to view our school and to give us some feedback about improvements we’ve made since our last Ofsted Inspection 2 years ago.
We received very positive feedback from what they observed:
- Consistency throughout the school
- Ethos and atmosphere – around school and in classrooms
- Learning environments – all children’s learning is celebrated
- Breadth and depth of curriculum
- Behaviour for learning
- Excitement and engagement of the children
- They observed ‘Strong practice’
- Children focused on learning
- Relationships between pupils and adults
- Core values
- Leaders and Governors know the school very well
- Children are passionate about their school!
Our improvement journey will never end, but to have recognition that our school is doing very well was welcomed.